Community Web Version Now Available
Charld Mc.
about immigration Hi my friend, if you married with someone to go to USA for a conditional residence and before 2 years he or she give you divorce. what happen? do immigration will denied your case or they will give you a new green card?
12 de jun de 2013 15:31
Answers · 3
Fortunately,I didn't have such terrible experience,so I can't help you with.
12 de Junio de 2013
Have you tried to ask google about it?
12 de Junio de 2013
Charld Mc.
Language Skills
English, French
Learning Language