Ernesto Jose
How to say: I guess its unavoidable? きょ ”めんどくさい” まなんだ。フレーズ を つずけて まなびたい。なに わ ナチュラル フレーズ です か?"Perhaps it can't be helped" と "I guess it is unavoidable" は じょず おもいます。 にほんご で どの よう に いう の です か? Today I learned the word 'mendokusai'. I would like to learn a phrase to follow this. What is a natural phrase? I think 'Perhaps it can't be helped...' and 'I guess it is unavoidable' are good. How do you say this? The situation is being asked to do something I do not want to do. ありがとう ございます!
6
1
「しかたがない。」would be natural in the situation you described. しかたがない means "There is no way to avoid it."
If the phrase what you are after is "It is too troublesome and I do not want to do it, but I have to do it anyway.", 「めんどくさくてやりたくないけど、しかたがない」. By the way, my Aussie friends recon 「しかたがない」 is one of typical Japanese attitudes. Do you think so, too?
FYI some informal abbreviations for "mendokusai" (colloquial expression, slang): mendokusa mendokuse mendoi The slang intensifier "kuso" can modify above words. e.g. kuso-mendoi
Chihiro-san has already answerd to your question. I agree with her. Please let me allow to correct you. きょう、「めんどくさい」をまなんだ(or おぼえた)。これにつづけるフレーズをまなびたい(or おぼえたい)。自然なフレーズはどれですか?"Perhaps it can't be helped" と "I guess it is unavoidable"はよいとおもう。にほんごではどのようにいえますか?( "It's unavoidable"= さけられない or やむおえない)
Ernesto Jose
English, Japanese, Spanish
Japanese