Michael
Writing skills? Hi, everyone, I am Michael, Glad to meet you here. I just want to know how can i improve my writing skills.Most of the time I know how to pronounce the word when i write it down I can not spell it correctly. what is the problem with me? Could you give me some advices? Thank you so much~!
7
0
Hello Michael! I don't think you need to worry much about this! Even native speakers of the English language have difficulties when it comes to spelling! My advice on this would be to read english books when you have the time and test yourself a lot by writing sentences, compositions or just random words! You can also search the internet for spelling games in order to have some fun while learning! :) Don't forget that in italki you can always submit an entry in your notebook and ask for a spelling correction. In time I'm sure that you will improve your spelling skills! Good luck!
Hi Michael, Like any language skill, you need to take the time and pay attention to improve it. You can get feedback and corrections by posting your writing here: http://www.italki.com/notebook If it's a case of misspelling a word, perhaps you are writing it the way you say it instead of the way it is actually written. Be careful, as English has a lot of pronunciation rules, which are often confusing to the learner.
Michael