Marina
Prime Ticket and photo Op Hello ) please explain some things to me: Prime Ticket To See Bon Jovi At The MGM Grand Hotel Arena - what is a prime ticket? any special row or seat? Photo Op With Jon Bon Jovi (Grouped By Hotel Room) - what is 'op'? opportunity? and 'Grouped By Hotel Room' means a photo with the singer and those who share a room with you? Thank you very much :-)
3
0
I think your understanding of "prime ticket" is right: a very good seat, close to the show. A photo op is a photo opportunity, ie. your chance to be in a photo with the band. "Grouped by hotel room" would mean what you already understand: if there are three of you sharing the one room, you all have a photo together; not individual photos.
''photo op'' means indeed that you will have the opportunity to be photographed with the group. I'm not sure about ''Grouped By Hotel Room'', but I think you are right.
Los Angeles-based regional sports networks. (prime ticket)
Marina
English, Russian, Spanish
Spanish