Harry
I hope I would like you to correct the errors in my writing. When I played the puzzle game, I said like this because I didn't work out a piece of the puzzle. I hope I would like you to correct the errors in my writing.
11
0
1. You can hope we correct it, or you would like us to correct it. You cannot hope you would like to. You don't talk like that in Korean, either. I don't know a word of Korean, but I'm still willing to bet you don't talk like that. 2. If you're doing a puzzle, why are there errors in your writing? What does puzzle have to do with writing? Anyway, if you're asking fro something: I wonder if you could correct my errors. I wonder if you could help me to correct the errors. Could you please....? Would you please...? There are other ways, but I think four is enough for now.
OK, based on your Korean explanation, I think I understand. Your sentence: "When I played the puzzle game, I said like this because I didn't work out a piece of the puzzle." I think a more natural way to say this sentence is: "I said that because when I was doing the puzzle I couldn't work out a part of it." I hope this helps!
I think it is a jigsaw puzzle. :-)
Do you mean a "word puzzle" (말들과 퍼즐) or maybe a "crossword puzzle" (글자 맞추기)?
"야, 진짜 하나 어디다가 맞춰야 될지 모르겠네." 라는 말을 친구가 이해를 못해서 내가 친구한테 "내가 퍼즐하고 있을 때, 퍼즐 하나가 안 맞아서 한 말이야." 라고 대답한거죠.. "내가 퍼즐~" 이 문장을 영어로 바꾸고 싶어서 질문을 올렸어요. ^^
Harry