Pushpendra
hello my all lovely friends.my question is that?.....what do you think about your country??
4
0
I love my country, the USA, but I dislike many things about our government and governmental policies.
It's really hard to answer. I mean just like the emotion to a person. I like him anyway, but at the same time I hate him. I like his this kind but not that. After all I have to say I love my country, China is really lovely in some ways.
That is a very complex question. In general, I love my country. (America). I think overall America is a force for good in the world. There are many things that make me unhappy about the current state of America. I think some Americans worry too much about being "liked" by other countries instead of being "respected." I believe America does not have a healthy definition of 'multiculturalism." I believe the animosity between the Blue State People and the Red State People is damaging our democracy.
Pushpendra
Arabic, Bengali, English, French, German, Hindi
Arabic, Bengali, English, French, German