Simona
Do you think it is possible to choose any other verb instead of "to get"? The swimmer got into the water. He wanted to get across the pool in less than a minute. While he was getting across the pool, he got a cramp in his legs. The swimmer was getting nervous and agitated because he was gradually getting slower. When he got to the other side, he got out of the water. "I don't get it!" he said. "I never got cramp in my legs before!" He got dry, dressed, then got out of the building. That night his temperature got up to 40 degrees! He has got a cold in the pool. "My head is getting light," he said.
5
0
The swimmer entered the water. He wanted to cross the pool... While he was crossing the pool... The swimmer was becoming...gradually slowing down When he arrived at the other side, he exited the water. "I don't understand!"" I never experienced cramp in my legs before!" He dried off, dressed, and left the building. That night his temperature reached 40 degrees. He caught a cold in the pool. "My head is feeling light/I'm feeling light-headed," he said.
The swimmer jumped into the water. He wanted to swim across the pool in less than a minute. While he was racing across the pool, he was struck with a cramp in his legs. The swimmer became nervous and agitated because he was gradually moving slower. When he reached the other side, he crawled out of the water. "I don't get it!" he said. "I've never gotten cramp in my legs before!" He dried off, dressed, then limped out of the building. That night, his temperature rose to 40 degrees! He caught a cold in the pool. "My head is feeling light/I'm feeling light-headed," he said. If this is a homework assignment, this is an excellent way to learn English. Gold Star to your teacher.
Simona
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Spanish