arthur_moran_3
which is the mean of 僕の生 in this sentense 残った僕の生のベルが鳴る前に
6
0
The grouping is not 僕の生, but (残った) (僕の) (生のベル)(が)(鳴る)(前に), or (remaining) (my) (bell alarm clock) (subject particle) (ring) (before). The sentence as a whole, put into the natural English word order, is "Before my remaining bell alarm clock goes off..." So 生のベル is "bell alarm clock," the type of clocks with physical bells on them, not the electronic alarm clocks that are commonly found today.
I totally agree. Glad to have our previous question solved!
I agree with Masaya. I guess it is a figurative, poetic way of saying "before I am dying". Anyway, please note that saying 生(sei) to mean a life is fairly uncommon unless in poetic language.
our → your,,my mistake
The answer to our previous question : 僕の生 (ぼくのせい) – 僕の人生 (ぼくのじんせい) It sounds like when his bell rings means the end of his life in a roundabout way. He knows his time (life) left is limited because of illness or something and he's going to do something "before he dies." (before the end of his life / before his time expires / before his life runs out. )
arthur_moran_3
Japanese, Korean, Spanish
Japanese, Korean