수진
This is my homework. Please correct the press me, if I am mistaken. Anyone enter high school in Korea. They studied hard until three years and choose the course they want. Usually go to college or workplace. I chose to go to college. Because school is a wonderful time So, I wanted to study more in college. I could feel the difference while undergoing three years of high school and college . The difference between the two schools has found. There is Ewha Girls' High School and Kangwon National University.The first discussion was the location.Ewha Girls' High School is placed to Seoul. Ewha Girls' High School located Seoul City Hall and the police station of the center is known for its awesome seascapes around. Near Deoksugung and doldamgil attract many tourist. Also, this spot is used as a shooting location( movie or drama is often use this street.) The school's walls with murals painted school students. However, Kangwon National University located in Gangwon Province.
3
0
Anyone can enter high school in Korea. They study hard for three years and then choose the path they want to follow. The paths are usually going to college or joining the workforce. I chose to go to college because my experience during school was wonderful. I felt the difference between high school and college. I found this difference in Ewha Girls' High School and Kangwon National University. The first difference was their perspective locations. Ewha Girls' High School is in Seoul near Seoul's City Hall and police station. Seascapes? (I don't understand what you are trying to say) Deoksksugung and Doldamgil attract many tourists and are also the sets of movies or dramas. The school's walls are painted with murals by its students. And Kangwon National University is located in Gangwon Province. (Just a comment. You have too little information on Kangwon National University)
"Anyone can enter to the high school in Korea. They study hard until the third year and then choose the course they want. Usually could be choosen between going to college or workplace. I chose to go to college, because the staying at school is a wonderful time. So, I wanted to study more in college. I could feel the difference while undergoing three years of high school and college. I found the difference between the two schools. There are the Ewha Girls' High School and the Kangwon National University. The first discussion was about the location. Ewha Girls' High School is located at Seoul City Hall and the central police station is known for its awesome seascapes around. Deoksugung and doldamgil attract many tourist. Also, this spot is used as a shooting location( movie or drama is often used at this street). At the school's walls there are murals that were painted by the students . However, Kangwon National University is located in Gangwon Province." I tried to correct your grammar, but I didn't understand well the sense that some sentences have. If you give me more information about what you tried to tell within your text, I could say you how to write it again being more specific. However, you have a good knowledge about english. Good luck and keep going! :)
수진
English, French, Korean