Xismy19996
How can I make these more natural? Criminals who re-offend are incorrigible. I personally don't like to deal with disobedient children. I don't like it compliment my scar when they lay their eyes on it. We work out in order to tone our muscles. The residents favors their neighboring city's market over theirs. All of the rooms in the hotel has been occupied. He wouldn't go anywhere in life if he learns passively rather than actively. I engage myself in learning languages. The students immersed themselves in the outdoors. When the cold water made contact with my body, it instantly invigorated me into being active.
1
0
Criminals that commit crimes again are incorrigible. I personally don't like to deal with disobedient children. I don't like like it when people compliment my scar when they see it. We work out in order to tone our bodies. The residents favor their neighboring city's market over theirs. All of the rooms in the hotel have been occupied. He won't go anywhere in his life if he continues to learn passively rather than actively. My hobby is to learn languages. (or) I engage myself in learning new languages. The students immersed themselves in the outdoors. When the cold water made contact with my body, it instantly invigorated me. (invigorate means to give someone strength or energy)
Xismy19996
Bengali, English, French, Hindi, Italian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish
Bengali, French, Hindi, Russian, Serbian, Spanish