shizia
Which sentence is right? I was asked by my boss to do something creative with their paper bags that we use when packing goods for customers. I keep thinking how should I say this one sentence to my boss when I'll be explaining my idea: - I wanted to paint those bags, but it would take me ages to do so, so I used graffiti spray. OR - I wanted to paint those bags, but it would have taken me ages..... I know I'm talking about the PAST, but I'm not sure if I should use 'would' or 'would have'. I researched the web in order to find some explanation but nothing helpful came up. Any help is greatly appreciated.
6
1
I would have told him - I wanted to paing those bags, but it would have taken ages, so... - then explain what I have done with them instead. OR I wanted to paint those bags, but it would take ages to do so. ---> I would have told him this one if the work should be done already, but I've done nothing with those bags, so they still as they were, unpaint. Better to tell him the first and explain what you have done instead, or, that you decided to leave them as they are.
Well I know someone who started to learn it. Look into my followers, or who I follow, his name is Rufus, he learns irish now. I don't know could both of you be helpful to each other, but you may follow him and, if you'd like to talk about irish, to share contacts or something. It would be nice.
I don't speak Irish but I would love to learn it someday! It is a beautiful language, unfortunately I do not know many people that speak Irish :(
Shizia do you speak irish? Are you learning it or would like to learn? :) Do you have any irish friends who speak irish very well?
shizia
English, Polish