Pushpendra
what is main advantage of this website italki.com?do you think that,is it really helping us??? i think that ......this website ......really helping us to learn any language .......it's a really a nice and good website for those ....who wanna learn any language......free and with charge .........if u can afford ....:)......my view if we know our mother language quite nice fully , we should give a free of cost knowledge..in this way ..we can help those student or person who really wanna to learn but due to money problem......he/she is finding it difficult to afford tuition .... i'm wanna know your answer my all friends........:)......what's your opinion about this matter.......give me your view about this///////////..........:).....and thanks in advance /.//////:)
2
0
well, in this site where I'm learning basic Chinese, English (and even helped others learning it) and sharing our Language to others ... what more can I say? this MAY not be a consistent language learning site but a lot can offer teachings which are FREE of charge. :)
It's better to learn language as a kindof free "change" between people, but if someone wants money for it, it's his right. But i don't want to pay :)
Pushpendra
Arabic, Bengali, English, French, German, Hindi
Arabic, Bengali, English, French, German