Xismy19996
How can I make this more natural? I literally got tired of studying for accounting.
5
0
I'm tired of studying accounting.
"Tired of" something means that you are bored with it. If this is want you want to say, then you can just say, "I got tired of studying for accounting" or "I got tired of studying accounting." If you mean that you got sleepy, then you need to leave out the word "of" and say, "I literally got tired studying for accounting."
You don't need the word "literally" since what you are saying is already literal.
I'm (as in a contraction meaning 'I am') tired of studying for accounting.
Drop the "for" or write as follows: I literally got tired of studying anything that had to do with accounting. Perhaps you only tired of studying for a specific examination or a specific class. I learned accounting terminology only when I got a Certificate in Data Processing. I still have no idea why there was an accounting section since most of my data processing had to do with loaders and operating systems or with computer control systems.
Xismy19996
Bengali, English, French, Hindi, Italian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish
Bengali, French, Hindi, Russian, Serbian, Spanish