Elena
what does "toques" mean in this sentence? Niño, deja los vasos en la mesa, No los toques más.
Don't touch them anymore!
"toques" has 3 meanings. The first meaning is when it is a verb conjugation: "tocar" (verb "to touch"), when it is used for the 2nd singular personal pronoun "tú" ,and when you are ORDERING or SUGGESTING to someone to do/don't do something, the conjugation for that verb is "toques". For example: !No toques eso! If you want to use the This is the meaning that you are using whiting your sentencee (using "toques" like a verb conjugation). But you could use it like a noun too, with by itself it's "toques", which means "a touch", and it's the noun for of "tocar". And the third one is "toque" too (noun form), but it is used as a synonymous of " a moment". For example: Esperame un toque (wait me a moment) I don't know how to explain it better right now, but if you have some doubt about it, just tell me and I'll describe it better.
do not touch the glasses :D
Esto significa: no los "manipules, palpes, manosees," más "No los cojas con las manos"
Elena