v. out·reached, out·reach·ing, out·reach·es
1. To surpass (another) in reach: She had to outreach her opponent to win the fencing match.
2. To be more or greater than; exceed: Demand has outreached supply.
1. To go too far.
2. To reach out.
1. The act or process of reaching out.
2. Extent or length of reach: the vast outreach of technology; the outreach of a forest fire from mountains to suburbs.
3. A systematic attempt to provide services beyond conventional limits, as to particular segments of a community: an educational outreach to illiterate adults.