Answers · 2
I don't think there is an English word for that, looks like a portable fence. The word you used, "partition", works well. Maybe "divider" - although that has more of an indoor's connotation. Looking around online, most places seem to call it a temporary fence if it's mesh, or a mobile fence if it's solid (but those normally has wheels.)
June 30, 2013
Sorry, the link doesn't work
June 26, 2013
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!
Weiyang Luo
Language Skills
Chinese (Mandarin), English
Learning Language