Answers · 2
construction fence sounds good. A temporary one.
June 26, 2013
I'd call it a "construction fence," or if you really want to be precise because it does seem a little "wavy," you can say "corrugated construction fence."
June 25, 2013
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!
Weiyang Luo
Language Skills
Chinese (Mandarin), English
Learning Language