Ryan
I plan on visiting Russia someday. What is a good place to stay? Is it very expensive? Not entirely language related, but when I visit Russia, someday, what is a good hotel to stay at? How much U.S. money should I bring for a nice trip for about 2 weeks or so? Im just curious.
4
0
Saint-Petersburg. In mini-hotels of "bed&breakfast" usual price per night is about 50$. Excursions with English-speaking guide is about 50-60$. Food is about 30$ per day - there's a great amount of different prices, high and low)
it's demend what you will want to do there. if you will trevel throgh big cityes - it can take a lot money. transport is rather expensive into Russia becouse there are very long ranges :)
there's good list of hostels with user rating http://www.hb-247.com/aff/generationt/russia/moscow
You might wanna befriend some hot chick over there so you can stay for free! Moscow is a must! It cost my fiance about 2 G's for a ticket from San Francisco to Moscow. I'd say have at least 10 G's...
Ryan
Russian