Das ist nun mal so
Do Amersrdam natives hate American tourists? Are Natives of Amsterdam sick of the countless American's visiting there just to do drugs legally there? I'd be if I were a native, the most common American tourists seems to be American drug addicts.
1
0
Most people are indifferent I think. It's just a shame that the same Americans who come here to visit the whores and do drugs, are crying about how wrong our government is. Maybe they'd better read their precious Bible again: Matthew 7:3-5 (New International Version) 3"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.
Das ist nun mal so
English, French, German
French, German