Amy
Spring Festival immediately must arrive ,Also has grown up a year old .Is very at heart sad !!
2
0
Look ahead. There are more new and interesting waiting for you in this new year. You might experience things you have never experienced before and have more opportunities and challenges. There are always good and bad things coming together.
Life is full of turns and twists that we can't comprehend. I would have never expected to be in the situation that I am currently in. My biggest regret in life it not being able to recognize all the wonderous things that are and were available to me every step of the way. Time is the only thing that we have to understand that which is before us. No need for me to tell you to use it wisely. If you haven't learned it yet........ no matter, it will be revealed to you "in time".
Amy
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Other), English, Japanese, Korean
English, Japanese, Korean