Khalid
How I can improve my English speaking and talk as English people. Is it so difficult?
4
0
It just takes persistence. Try to speak with as many people as possible, until you feel entirely comfortable expressing yourself in English. I know quite a lot of people who think they are great at English, but they still make plenty of mistakes. Hehe, don't let this discourage you. A man who knows his weaknesses holds the key to success. As long as you're not complacent, you're going to be just fine. Hehe, and that key to success is practice, because remember: "Practice makes perfect." Good luck!
No it's not, but if you will just talking you not know engish as well, you mast read a lot and make some grammar exercise like in grammarway or headway.
I watched various types of films to comprehend the accent. As you might have known an American accent is quite different from an English accent. And then there Australian, Scottish, Irish and the list goes on. I strongly feel that we should simply work towards comprehending the accents, instead of copying them. Simply because living elsewhere it's not possible to fully master a native speakers accent. Instead we should work towards making our English acceptable on a global scale.
If it's the accent of English people your after, I think the best thing is to hang around English people if you can find any (and talk to them!). I have picked up a pretty useless American accent while watching one to many Hollywood flicks so watch out for that!
Khalid
Arabic, English