Alex
I'm looking for some friends to converse with to improve my German ways and to learn some basic Spanish jawing. Don't need (or want:P) any fancy grammar here, just to have a chat and maybe we'll both learn s
5
0
Hej! Jag talar spanska ganska bra, jag är från Baskien :) Om du vill vi kan hjälpa varandra, för jag skulle vilja förbättra svenska. Vi hörs!
I'm interested in chatting with you in German or English, just contact me!
You can talk to me in German if you want to; I'm afraid I don't speak Spanish well enough to teach you ;)
Hi! We can talk in three languages if you want. I come from Spain, my english is not the worst on tne world and i learn german in this moment, well, is more a refreshing (?) cause i learned that long time ago. So, look for me! Bye!
I'm interested in chatting with you in German, because i'm learning it, i am from argentina add me on the msn shinsen_seta@hotmail.com see ya
Alex
English, German, Spanish, Swedish
German, Spanish