mayllt
is it a name? does "a French maid café"a name of a specific cafe? or a kind of cafe? the context is: [ I can tell by the way he’s looking at my body that he’s got a major schoolgirl fetish, and if that’s the case, then how come he’s hanging out in a French maid café? I mean, what a dope! ]
3
0
I think it's a kind of café where the waiters dress like French maids. I like your profile picture by the way; it's funny.
是女仆!还要约出去!所以很兴奋!你懂的 Maid cafés (メイド喫茶 / メイドカフェ Meido kissa / Meido kafe?) are a subcategory of cosplay restaurants found predominantly in Japan. In these cafés, waitresses dressed in maid costumes act as servants, and treat customers as masters (and mistresses) in a private home, rather than as café patrons. The first permanent[1] maid café, Cure Maid Café, was established in Akihabara, Tokyo, Japan in March 2001,[2] but maid cafés are becoming increasingly popular. As they have done so, the increased competition has made some use unusual tactics in order to attract customers.[3] They have also expanded overseas to countries like China,[4] South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Hungary, the Czech Republic, France, Mexico, Canada and the United States
mayllt