Peter
What is the Ewha placement test like? 이대 반편성시험은 어떱니까? 안녕하세요 여러분. 저는 삼주일 동안 이대 한국어학당에서 수업을 듣기로 결정했구요. 한국말 공부한 분 중에 많은 분들이 이대 어학당에서 공부하신 것 같아요. 저는 상급 수업을 듣고 싶으니까 그 분들이 저한테 반편성시험이 어떻는지 알려 주시면 감사할 거예요. (그렇지만 공부하지 말라는 말씀 하시면 저는 무시할 거예요.) Hello, everyone. I've decided to take a three-week Korean language course at Ewha University. I know that a lot of people who have studied Korean studied at Ewha. If those people could tell me what the placement test is like, I would be appreciative. (If you tell me not to study, I will ignore you.)
7
0
I thought only women can study there because a friend of mine from S.K study in Ewha University and she told me it's a private women's university in Seoul.
It seems that it consists of various tests; reading and writing, and an interview. http://jennystudyingatewha.weebly.com/1/post/2012/03/placement-test-and-orientation.html This is the url to the blog of someone that have studied at Ewha.
Peter
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Cantonese), English, German, Hungarian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Cantonese), German, Hungarian, Korean, Spanish