Hristina Pereska
What is aussagekräftigsten Zeugnisse ? Please explain me what is, I have applied for a Job in German and they asked to send them that... You can explain in German but I will better understand in English.
29 de ene de 2014 15:39
6
0
They are asking for any kind of certifications, exam results or whatever, that are most relevant to the job you have applied for. The HR people don't want to spend too much time reading all your documents, on the other hand they want you to convince them that you are the right person for this job, so only choose those that are really meaningful. If you need help with your application, there are plenty of websites that explain what a German job application should look like. Google a bit.
29 de Enero de 2014
Okay :D
29 de Enero de 2014
Okay, thank you again...:) I see you get it what I have meaned.
29 de Enero de 2014
Sorry, I was in a hurry and I didn't think at English grammar at all :) It's not because I didn't know :) But thanks anyway :)
29 de Enero de 2014
Hristina Pereska
Chinese (Mandarin), English, German, Italian, Macedonian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Chinese (Mandarin), German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish