Alessandro
What do you think about what's taking place in Ukraine? I myself think that the government should bend to the folk and accept joining the E.U. instead of staying allied to Russia (managing to keep good relationships with both sides, of course). On the other hand, I don't agree with the way how people around there are behaving, y'know, both sides (police/the state, and protesters) have been so violent... anyway. In my opinion, things like that should be solved by popular vote, such as a referendum or something. Thus, people could demonstrate their wish and then the government would show a position, after all, Ukraine is supposed to be a democracy. How about you? Let me know your point of view about this issue.
3
0
Only Ukrainian people have to solve where and how they want to live without people from Europe who wanted to make revolution there. Only referendum can solve this question
I agree with you. Violence is not the right way to solve political problems. People should not die because of it.
Ukraine is a European country.
Alessandro
English, Portuguese, Spanish