needhelp
there is sb to help me??? hi im learning Chinese, actually im master student. now im in my country bcs i learned my father is cancer.i need to give my thesis draft plan in 10 days to my thesis teacher. but i can not write anything, can not think anything. im broken even i dont want to go back China bcs i dont want to leave dad.my teacher said she can not tolarate me more and gave me 10 days. can u help me pls? i know it is not easy but i have to ask. i have only 1 semester to finish my master i dont want to give up now. if interest pls send me message. thanks...
9
0
有个白痴正要帮我
I still dont know what help you want.... Your thesis?
Sorry,I don't mean to humiliate you.I just translate what you gave into Chinese.If I make you hurt ,I say sorry to you,right now。 sb mean 白痴 in Chinese occasionally.Now I know you want to sxpress "somebody".I misunderstood last night.
needhelp
Chinese (Mandarin)