midnight
What does 'short window' mean? In Looking Patrick(as game level designer): Listen, I would also love it if you could consider me and my lead artist Owen for the new game. I know you guys are just getting started... Kevin(Patrick's new boss): Yeah, it's not early days, unfortunately. We've got a very short development window. Patrick: That's perfect. Then I'm your man. In this context, Kevin doesn't have much time to pick up his new team? Thanks in advance for your reply :)
5
0
We sometimes use "window" to mean "a length of time in which something can be done". You would sometimes hear the phrase "a window of opportunity". So yes, in your example they don't have much time for that particular part of the project.
yes, kevin is saying that he doesn't have much time to do the development
In this context, development means making a new game? or picking up a member of the new team?
midnight