Alessandro
Is this sentence correct? While I was leafing through that book I came across a love letter of my mother's.
6
1
The only change I would recommend is to add a comma after "book" because the first clause in the sentence begins with "while," but otherwise it looks great!
Yes, but it's not clear who wrote the love letter. Your mother, father or even someone else from the past? Here are a couple of suggestions: While I was leafing through that book I came across a love letter belonging to my mother. (I assume someone else wrote this.) While I was leafing through that book I came across a love letter written by my mother. (Clearly, she wrote it.)
While leafing through that book,I came across my mother's love letter.Well,i am not sure.Let the natives comment.
more better to be .. While I was passing through that book, I saw a love letter of my mother
Alessandro
Basque, English, French, Italian, Spanish
Basque, English, French, Spanish