Lellia
I'm trying to understand the fluent English speech. Can you help me please? I'm trying to understand this video with Miley Cyrus's interview. Can you check what I have understood please? By the way, I hope I can give links to other sites here. There is no other way to show you this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWXYJ6NLUN4#t=13 So many awesome designers working on everything.. We have German Scoton and Blonds...(?) We have so many designers who are working hard.. Kenzo.. amasing pieces. A lot of custom staff to that... which are just things I wanna to design cause.. my show... I have super like... (?) I have eighting obviously and I get really bored otherwise and even if you think like doing a show you won't get bored. Because you are used to it. I've made so many extra costumes and extra set-lists so I don't have to do the same thing everyday otherwise I really hate touring.
3
0
Miley still has a bit of a Southern accent, and she is speaking very quickly here, which makes some of her pronunciations difficult to understand. :-) The designers she listed are: Jeremy Scott, The Blonds, Cavalli, and Kenzo. She also requested unique designs: "A lot of custom stuff too, things that I wanted." "I have super A.D.D., obviously." A.D.D. is an acronym for "Attention Deficit Disorder," which is a controversial medical condition in the U.S. Not everyone agrees if it is a real medical issue, but right now in the U.S., if you get diagnosed with A.D.D. by a doctor, you can take medication to help you concentrate. However, Miley is just using "A.D.D." as slang for her hyper personality. A lot of Americans use "A.D.D." as slang this way. :-) I think you correctly transcribed everything else she was saying. I hope this helps!
Lellia
English, French, Italian, Japanese, Russian
English, French, Italian, Japanese