Raigis
Is it really bad idea to go to Chengdu for a year abroad? I will be studying Chinese.
24
1
你好,百瑞格!I think there are many interesting places to visit in Chengdu, and also the foods there are awesome! The weather in Chengdu is pretty warm and you may think it's kind of hot in summer. People there prefer to live a slower pace of life and I think it's a good place to live. You want to study Chinese there or just for traveling? If you plan to study there, I don't think Chengdu has the best education systems in China. For traveling,1- 2 months are enough. Here are some interesting places to visit:都江堰水利工程Dujiangyan Irrigation Project, 乐山大佛Leshan Giant Buddha, 庐山 Mt.Lushan, 武侯祠Wuhou Temple, 峨眉山Mt. Emei, 青城山Mt.Qingchengshan, 四姑娘山 Mt. Siguniang, 九寨沟Jiuzhaigou Valley , 三星堆Sanxingdui, 杜甫草堂Dufu's Thatched Cottage, 青羊宫Qingyang Temple, 金沙遗址Jinsha Ruins, 蜀南竹海:Shunan Bamboo Forest, 泸沽湖Lugu Lake, 宝光寺Baoguang Temple, 自贡国家恐龙地质公园Zigong NationalGeological. Personally, I enjoy Mt, Lushan, Mt.Siguniang, Jiuzhaigou Valley, Lugu Lake very much, the scenery there are really beautiful. Welcome to China and wish you can enjoy your trip to Chengdu.
看你的目的是什么吧。如果是吃和旅游我觉得还不错,有很多好吃的,如果你受得了辣的话,成都周边的自然风景也不错,如果是学普通话的话可能有些限制,就算你的学校老师说普通话,不过这里的人都说四川话啊,所以你会在一个四川话的环境,原先有个外教长期在川渝两地,所以他说的中文都是四川话。
你好,百瑞格!Chengdu is a very famous place in China I think.I will tell you something about Chengdu and you can make your own decision. You know,Chengdu belongs to Sichuan which is a big province in China.People there speak a kind of vernacular that may be incomprehensible to you.If you want to learn to speak Chinese in an official way ,Shanghai or Beijing can be a better choice.If you have already learnt the speaking and want to see some Chinese culture,just follow your mind.I believe you will enjoy your study in China.Oh!Wait!Here is one thing I forget to tell you.haha~Food in Chengdu may be spicy in usual.If you can not stand the spicy food,please choose another country. By the way,do you know how to contact somebody in a video way through ITALKI?I'd like to speak with you but I don't know how to do that.
chengdu is one of the most liveable cities in china, welcome here ! i am in chengdu!
我可以教你汉语,你能陪我儿子说英语吗?他8岁,已经读完了harry potter。他希望跟您学习英语。
April 22, 2014
Raigis
Chinese (Mandarin)