Julia
do you like physics? As for me, it is not my passion. I'm trying to do my best but don't still get any results.Math and chemistry are better a lot and more understandable.I admit that my new teacher make me think that way,though. What's about you?Does physics or any other branch of science attract you?
4
0
My degrees are in physics. I love the beauty of physics. Physics can be enjoyable if you use conservations laws instead of memorizing meaningless formulae.
This section is about language questions. This kinda is more a discussion. Nevertheless, my passion in school was: 1. Physics, 2. History, 3. Chemistry, 4. Maths. So hence, yes!! I love Physics.
I love Quantum Physics because the Quantum world is the place where everything is possible. And I like the guy that came after all the classics dudes and said 'What if our world is the quantum world?'. However, I'm so bad at other physics that I shouldn't answer you!! xD
i like it as science but not as a school subject
Julia
English, German, Russian
English, German