Katrine
Help!!!! i dont know how smart that was BLOWING BY your only potential contact" " i cant listen to the sober" " club a baby seal" " evens out" "show somebody down"- show her down "slinging burnt" "we might have gone of on the wrong fool" "lets get in out" "im gonna give this to you to straight up"
2
0
If you blow by someone, you pass them without acknowledging them or paying any attention to them. I need more context for the second and third phrases. If something evens out, it becomes more balanced or equal. I need more context for "show somebody down" and "slinging burnt." The next one is probably "We might have GOT off on the wrong FOOT," which means to start badly in a relationship with someone. I need more context for "let's get in out." "I'm gonna give this to you straight up" means I'm going to be very blunt and tell you the truth.
Katrine
English, French, Portuguese