luz
plsase correct my grammar problem hello everyone ,could lend you hand to correct my grammar problem because i shoud attend the IELTS. now,i'm so worried about my test and i'm really need the help.THX
4
0
what correction do you need?
[H]ello everyone. [Could you lend me a hand] to correct my grammar problem[s] because [I will be taking] the IELTS. [I]'m so worried about my test [now] and [I] really need the help.THX If you are learning the language, I suggest you should not write like you are writing a SMS.
Thank you for your useful advise and I have learn a lot.
I suggest that you take any grammar book and read it from the beginning. Start using standard capitalization and punctuation. Watch how you use "ing" words. I want you to do well on the examination. Never write "I am wanting" to express this idea. The expression means that you lack, you do not have. The word "attend" means that you will be someplace. I attend class every week. I will take a test after I finish the class.
luz
Chinese (Cantonese), English, French, Korean, Spanish
English, French, Korean, Spanish