Mario Vasquez
I understand more speaking and it is difficult for me the writing. What can i do?
5
0
Write down what you hear! Any excuse to practise. :)
Spelling in English is confusing because you really need to memorize many words that don't follow a general rule. My advise is to study the most-used words and frequently miss-spelled words. There are many avenues for this, if you have an Android phone, there are many apps for English learners and for other languages as well. Try this one: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.funeasylearn.english
If you don't mind, here's a more polished version of your question. "I can understand speech fairly well, but writing is difficult for me. What can I do?" I don't see "speaking" as a noun very often; I'd prefer "speech". Phrases like "for me" should be at the beginning or end of a clause, but not the middle. So, "For me, writing is difficult" and "Writing is difficult for me" are fine, but "Writing for me is difficult" is wrong.
Thank you friends.
Write something and exchange it with anyone. I teach preschoolers some times and they love when anything they write can be understood. Be gracious and forgiving when reviewing something from a student until the students asks you to find better ways of writing the same idea.
Mario Vasquez