Carlos
am I writing correct? The study of hydrodynamics and sediment transport is very important for the study of environmental impacts. As well as lithologic and geomorphologic evolution in aquatic environment, areas of growing demand profissional today.Thank you but it's possible one more favor ? The Brazil has one of the largest fresh water reserves in the world and the assessment of quantity and quality of groundwater flow it is necessary between environmental balance and development. Therefore I propose the development of this line of research which is really important for my professional caree
1
0
The study of hydrodynamics and sediment transport is very important in the study of environmental impacts. As well as lithologic and geomorphologic evolution in aquatic environmental areas of growth of today's professional demands.
Carlos
English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
French