art
Please explain difference between "after" and "afterward" with example and how would you substitute afte/afterward? later?afterwards*
1
0
I went to the Recreational Center with its swimming pool after paying the required membership fee. I went swimming at 3:00 PM, and afterward, when out for a nice meal with my friends. I took the entrance exam and afterward, visited the Student Union on the University Campus. After doing extensive revision on my essay, I went out for Pizza and a Soft Drink. I enjoyed having Pizza for dinner, and afterward I watched a good movie on TV and then studied Algebra for an hour before bed. It was raining all morning, but afterward the sun came out and made the day very pleasant. I can eat after some more reading. I think I'll watch TV now, but afterward, I absolutely must do some serious study. I will call him and see what he thinks about your idea, and afterward I will discuss the idea with the other members of our study group. (Hope that helps)
art
English, French, Latvian, Russian