sunny
find and find out Hi! I have a quick question. It is about "Find" or "Find out". Is there any critical difference when I use them interchangeably? Thank you for your help!
4
0
I think that using the word "Find" is best when one locates a person, place, or thing e.g., "I want to find my pencil," "My child is lost and I must find her!" or "These are the best vegetable in town. You will not be able to find better-tasting vegetables here." Find-out is used, I think, when one becomes aware of information that one did not expect to know, or want to know, or need to know. For example: "I started smoking and drinking again. Don't tell my husband, I do not want him to find-out." I really like the shoes she is wearing. I must find-out where she bought them!" "Where is Justin Beiber having his next concert in China?" "I'm not sure, but I can find-out where and when if you please."
you usually find objects and find out information
sunny