Henrique
How can I express my feelings in Japanese in this case? I'm going to upload a photo of my friends who I met in Japan on Facebook, and I'd like to write the following sentence to put it as subtitle (in Japanese): -You guys are my inspiration/motivation to go back to Japan; OR -(The memories of) Those moments are my inspiration/motivation to go back to Japan. I tried some phrases but I wonder if it'll make sense... Feel free to correct my English if you find any mistake.
2
1
I would say ・You guys are my motivation to go back to Japan -みんながいるからまた日本に行きたい(I want to go back to Japan because you guys are there) -またみんなに会いに日本に帰りたい(I want to go back to Japan to meet you guys again) ・The memories of those moments are my inspiration to go back to Japan -みんなと過ごしたことを思い出すと、日本に帰りたくなる(よ)(Thinking about the time I had with you guys makes me want to go back to Japan) I used both 行く and 帰る 帰る(かえる) implies that you think of Japan as your home/ you have a strong emotional attachment to Japan while 行く means Go Hope this helps. がんばってください(^^)
first one is "君たちのおかげで日本に行きたくなったよ!” second one is "楽しい時間を過ごせた!とても日本にいきたくなった!” second one means I had interesting moments! I really want to go to Japan!
Henrique
English, French, Japanese, Portuguese
English, French, Japanese