Katrine
New words - Hey there i will be more than happy with you could correct these sentences for me!thanks Allotted The numbers of students allotted for the test overpassed the available numbers of sits The newcomers were allotted over the classroom They will allot 20 minutes to prepare your answers Abrupt His abrupt move made everyone get scared ( scared everybody out¿) They abruptly showed up at the party He left abruptly after the fight started Acclaim The audience acclaimed for hours the character’s performance His last concert was very acclaimed by the public His acclaims wasn’t enough to keep her working as a artist Adverse Apparently hi is adverse about keeping him on jail. Due to the adverse situation they called of the wedding The adverse circumstances led the company to cut down the prices Disapproval The principal’s disapproval about the school party made the students feel sad My mom disapproved the idea about me hanging out late Her disapprovement cased an abrupt change of mood
2
0
please put these in notebook. it is easier to make corrections her disapproval caused an abrupt change of mood
Katrine
English, French, Portuguese