Jeremy
Urgent! Please help me figure out these questions! 1) A word starts with "a", means "go to have". What is it? 2)A word starts with "r", means "happened only a short time". What is it? 3) A word starts with "h", It come from this sentence "You may have no time, but don't miss the h___". What is it?
9 февр. 2014 г., 11:39
10
0
The third clue makes no sense to me as a complete sentence. But the first part may hold the answer. If you have no time, then you should 'hurry'. For example- There is no time, the train is almost at the station, so you will need to hurry if you want to catch it. Is this what you mean?
9 февраля 2014 г.
To ATTEMPT means 'to have a go' or to try to do something. For example, I will try to help you by answering your question. Your friend said ACQUIRE, but this means 'to get or obtain something'. For example, I will acquire riches through friendship and acquire money from working. It depends on what word you want! Did you want the meaning for- To have a go - attempt. OR Have to get?
9 февраля 2014 г.
1. Acquire? 3. ???
9 февраля 2014 г.
1. ATTEMPT 2. RECENTLY
9 февраля 2014 г.
Jeremy