mimmo vettori
when i use the present perfect? if there are some gentle soul,that tell me some example,thank a lot
10
0
Adding to everything what was said, I'd like to mention that Present Perfect is used when an ACTION is COMPLETE and has a RESULT. And that action and its result are still CONNECTED with the PRESENT. Pr.Perf. is often used with words: EVER, NEVER, JUST, BEFORE, ALREADY, AFTER, YET, SO FAR, TODAY, THIS WEEK, SINCE, FOR. I hope it will help ;)
to express result
You can use it when you want to describe something in the past without specification in time. For example: I have played football. Not : I played football yesterday. ( this is past simple )
You can use it when you really need its
mimmo vettori
English, Italian