Community Web Version Now Available
a word for what I want to say Is there a word or a syntagm in English language for group of exams that student needs to pass in order to catch up with the rest of the students, for example when skipping or changing classes. Something like 'additional exams'??
Feb 11, 2014 7:56 PM
Answers · 5
There could also be something like "proficiency exams" that are used when skipping levels to ensure you are caught up with the rest of the class.
February 11, 2014
February 11, 2014
Language Skills
Croatian, English, French, German, Russian
Learning Language
English, French, German, Russian