Hinda
Which most Radio is listened a lot by English people ? Listen Radio to improve my English listening skills, this idea has been recommended for me so I'm going to try it. I have already listened to BBC radio (6 music) but they put a lot of music there. I just want a radio where they speak a lot.
10
1
BBC Radio 4. BBC World Service .... Or try The British Council 'Learn English' website http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/learningenglish/ http://learnenglish.britishcouncil.org/en/ They have podcasts and videos and worksheets... all free!
www.podcastsinenglish.com podcast website for people to learn and teach English. Level 1 level 1 podcasts for beginners and elementary learners of English ... Registration register to podcasts in english and improve your language skills. Level 2 Level 2. There are more vocabulary activities related to ... Transcript Page 1. ▷ downloaded from podcastsinenglish.com ... Level 3 Level 3. There are more vocabulary activities related to ... Business English Listening, learning and teaching activities for students learning ...
I know the chanel watched most by british people is BBC1, if you write bbc iplayer on google you will find there programs for one week back, you select one and watch. I do that it helped me a lot in my learning process.
Thanks.
Hinda
Arabic, English, French