Maxim Malla
Hi, does anyone can differnciate between this. I am living in the USA. I live in the USA. When ask question of where do you live then people respond answers like this
3
0
They can mean pretty much the same, but there is a subtle difference depending on the question you may be answering with the statement. "I am living in the USA" may mean that I have not always lived in the USA, but I am now, or maybe I am living in the USA, but may not always live there. "I live in the USA" doesn't really imply anything about where I might have lived before, or where I may plan to live later. It is just simply stating that my home is in the USA.
Thank you very much. Now, i got it.
I agree with Steve's answer. I just wanted to help you with spelling and form though. "Differnciate" is spelled "differentiate." Also, you should have a question mark ("?") at the end of your sentence. You should also use "can" instead of "does." So, I'd probably write the question like this: Hi, can anyone differentiate between these two sayings? 1) I am living in the USA. and 2) I live in the USA. Steve's answer is spot on though. ("Spot on" = "exactly right").
Maxim Malla
English, Hindi, Japanese, Nepali