Pelin
Both are ok and natural? What we do is stays between me and you. What we talk is stays between me and you.
9
0
>>What we do is stays between me and you. What we do stays between you and I. >>What we talk is stays between me and you. What we talk about stays between you and I. You should always put "you" first, it is considered polite. It is also better grammar to say "I" rather than "me" when reflecting back to yourself in this context. Me and you - correct but rude. You and me - correct but bad form. You and I - correct and good form.
"is stays" is incorrect. It should be just "stays". "between" is a preposition, so it takes an object, "you", "me", "him", etc. When you combine pronouns and "you" is one of them, it should come first. So it should be "you and me". What we do stays between you and me. What we talk about stays between you and me.
Pelin
English, Turkish