Jennifer Gutierrez
How would you say...I get so tired of having to do...in Spanish I would like to know how one would express frustration or aggravation by saying, "I get so tired of..." in Spanish. For instance, I get so tired of her coming to me asking me the same question. Or I get so tired of having to leave work early. Thanks in advance!
14 feb 2014 01:10
7
0
"I get so tired of having to do" in Spanish is "me siento tan cansado de tener que hacer...."
14 febbraio 2014
I get so tired of..." "Estoy tan cansada / harta de..." I get so tired of her coming to me asking me the same question. "Estoy tan cansada de que ella venga a preguntarme la misma pregunta" I get so tired of having to leave work early. "Estoy tan cansada de tener que salir del trabajo temprano"
14 febbraio 2014
Estoy tan cansado(a) de tener que hacer... In your example: Estoy tan cansado de que ella venga a preguntar me la misma pregunta...
14 febbraio 2014
Jennifer Gutierrez
Spanish