Community Web Version Now Available
Diplomatura Ciencias Empresariales vs Licienciatura en Administración de Empresas. Hi there, I am refreshing my English CV because some friends have told me my titles are not well especificated. I'd need how to translate into English both cualifications: Diplomatura en Ciencias Empresariales (3 years) and Licienciatura en Administración y Dirección de Empresas (5 years) I know both are only taken in Spain so it is difficult to obtain an equivalent title. I'd say the following but I think the second one is wrong. Licienciatura en Administración y Dirección de Empresas --> Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration Diplomatura en Ciencias Empresariales--> A university degree in business studies Any suggestion?
2014年2月15日 15:43
Answers · 1
"Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration" is appropriate for a CV. "A University Degree in Business Studies" is proper English but does not really tell the employer what type of degree it is. If it is a four year University degree it is usually a Bachelor's.
Language Skills
English, Spanish
Learning Language