Sean S-D
I am looking for a Turkish speaker to translate a few sentences to test a quick learning method. Tim Ferris claims to be able to rapidly understand the basics of sentence structure of any language by learning the following sentences (in the target language): The apple is red. It is John’s apple. I give John the apple. We give him the apple He give it to John. She gives it to him. I don’t give apples. Rather than simply use an online translator, I was hoping for help from a real person. My experiment is to test how much Turkish I can learn in 20hrs using a few accelerated learning techniques I have been studying. Thanks!
3
0
The apple is red. Elma kırmızı. It is John’s apple. O/Bu John'un elması. I give John the apple. John'a elmayı veriyorum. We give him the apple. Biz ona elmayı veriyoruz. He give it to John. O onu John'a veriyor. She gives it to him. O onu ona veriyor. I don’t give apples. Ben elma vermiyorum.
how r y? i hope y as well and i want to become friends and i will Introduce myself my names anas and from Egypt and 18 y i will learn y language arabic and english i hope y send to add me on here to become friends and thanks so much and have a nice day
The apple is red. Bu elma kırmızıdır. It is John’s apple.Bu John'un elmasıdır. I give John the apple. Bu elmayı John'a veririm. We give him the apple. Bu elmayı ona veririz. He give it to John. O onu John'a verir. She gives it to him. O onu John'a verir. I don’t give apples. Elmaları vermem.
Sean S-D
English, Turkish
Turkish