Charly
Please help me understand some words from a video! The video is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IL_egHqaU3s 11:27 "What does that mean? Would that mean ________________ that we are using to keep track of this stuff...." 11:39 "We always count a free-throw made _________________, right?" 12:19 "Things to be recorded these ________________ transactions that need to be recorded such as buying ___________" 12:37 "Through a report, through a ______________" 13:22 "So ____________ flesh that out a little bit for ya?" 13:40 "I don't like it to ___________ me talking" 13:47 "Because we haven't ___________________ right?" Thanks in advance, guys!!! =)
3
0
11:27 "What does that mean? *What that means is that there has to be a consistent method* that we are using to keep track of this stuff...." 11:39 "We always count a free-throw made ___as if it goes through the hoop___, right?" 12:19 "We identify things that need to be recorded. These will be transactions that need to be recorded such as buying _office supplies__" 12:37 "Through a report, through a __summation__" (a summation is a summary, or "summing up" the results) 13:22 "So _does that__ flesh that out a little bit for ya?" (he spoke quickly so it sounded like: "So zz'at flesh that out...") 13:40 "I don't like it to __just be__ me talking" (again, he spoke too quickly and the words were not clear. This is bad public speaking :) ) 13:47 "Because we haven't __really done anything yet__ right?" Hope that helps.
Charly
English, Russian, Spanish